We are looking for volunteers to help with our virtual phone banking for the upcoming elections. 十大网赌平台推荐呼吁会员只是为了帮助选民登记, 投票地点及获批候选人的资料. 所有的志愿者都可以在家里提供所有的信息, 在脚本, 并通过电子邮件发送数据登录. If anyone is interested in helping at night or on the weekends please contact Ross Roberson at or e-mail to email@example.com.
投出你的一票就是民主的全部. 它使十大网赌平台推荐成为一个民有、民治的政府. 让十大网赌平台推荐准备11月3日rd 在滚, each and every one of us should check to verify our voter registration is up to date and active. 还有，检查一下你的投票站，自从上次选举以来很多地方都变了. 两者都可以通过这个链接来验证 http://myinfo.alabamavotes.
在推荐十大靠谱网赌平台，有照片的身份证是投票的必要条件. The following lists the ID’s that will be accepted or how to request a free ID if you do not have one.
- 1 .有效驾照(未过期或已过期60天以内)
- 联邦政府的有效员工身份证, 推荐十大靠谱网赌平台, 县政府, 直辖市, 董事会, 权威, 或者这个国家的其他实体
- Valid student or employee ID from a college or university in the 推荐十大靠谱网赌平台 (including postgraduate technical or professional schools)
如果选民持有上述任何一种身份证件, 他/她没有资格获得免费的推荐十大靠谱网赌平台照片选民身份证. The voter must bring one of these photo IDs to the polls on Election Day or place a copy of the ID in absentee ballot materials.
A voter who is required to present valid photo identification but who does not do so will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot as provided for by law.
除了, a voter who does not have a valid photo ID in his or her possession at the polls shall be permitted to vote if the individual is positively identified by two election officials as a voter on the poll list who is eligible to vote and the election officials sign a sworn affidavit so stating.
Many are working out of town or shifts of more than 10 hours preventing you from getting to the polls. 以下是缺席投票的规则.
- 推荐十大靠谱网赌平台的注册选民是否住在县外, 例如武装部队中的一员, 受雇于美国以外的选民, 一个大学生, 或者这样的人的配偶或孩子
- IS AN APPOINTED ELECTION OFFICER OR POLL WATCHER at a polling place other than his or her regular polling place
- IS A CAREGIVER for a family member to the second degree of kinship by affinity or consanguinity and the family member is confined to his or her home
- IS CURRENTLY INCARCERATED in prison or jail and has not been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude
The deadline to submit an absentee ballot application is the 5th calendar day prior to the election.
紧急缺席投票 applications can be made after the absentee deadline but no later than 5 PM on the day before the election, 如果选民:
- is required by an employer under unforeseen circumstances to be unavailable at the polls on the day of the election
- is a caregiver of a person who requires emergency treatment by licensed physician within five days before an election
- has a family member to the second degree of kinship by affinity or consanguinity die within five days before an election
医疗紧急情况缺席投票 applications can be made by a voter who has a medical emergency requiring treatment from a licensed physician within 5 days of an election. 在这5天内, the medical emergency absentee ballot application and the voted absentee ballot must be returned no later than noon on the day the election is held. The medical emergency absentee ballot application requires that the attending physician describe and certify the circumstances as constituting an emergency. The voter may designate someone to turn in the medical emergency absentee ballot application, 代表选民领取缺席选票, 并代表选民将已投票的缺席选票交回缺席选举经理.
获得缺席选票, 写信或拜访当地的缺席选举经理(通常是巡回选举书记), 申请缺席投票, 并提供以下资料:
- name and residential address (or other such information in order to verify voter registration)
- 政党选择，如果选举是政党初选. (It is not necessary to give a party choice for a general election; however, in a party primary a voter may participate in only one political party's primary; thus a choice must be designated so that the appropriate ballot can be provided. 如果选民拒绝或没有指定一个候选人参加初选或初选决选, 缺席的选举管理人只能将宪法修正案的选票送出.)
- 选民签名. (签名必须是原件，不接受电子签名. 以代替签名的，必须有见证人.)
The absentee ballot application must be returned to the Absentee Election Manager by the voter in person (or by the voter's designee in the case of medical emergency voting), 通过U.S. 邮件，或商业承运人. No absentee ballot application may be mailed in the same envelope as another voter's absentee ballot application.
在收到缺席投票申请书后, the Absentee Election Manager may request additional evidence on the reason for voting absentee if the voter has a history of absentee voting. The absentee ballot applications must be turned in no later than the 5th calendar day before the election.
- 将缺席者选票由美国政府转交.S. 邮件,或
- personally hands the absentee ballot to the voter (or to a designee in the case of medical emergency absentee voting)
缺席选票有3个信封——一个普通信封(秘密信封), 一个有宣誓书的, 或宣誓, 印在外面, 还有一个写好地址的普通信封, (外层信封). 一旦选民投下选票，程序如下:
- Seal the affidavit envelope and complete the affidavit that is on the outside of the envelope
- Sign the affidavit and have the signature witnessed by either a notary public or two witnesses 18 years of age or older
An absentee ballot cannot be counted unless the affidavit is notarized or has the signatures of two witnesses.
- 将缺席者选票由美国政府转交.S. 邮件
- personally hands their own absentee ballot to the absentee election manager (or delivers by a designee in the case of emergency absentee voting)
An absentee ballot returned by mail must be postmarked no later than the day prior to the election and received by the Absentee Election Manager no later than noon on election day. 如果亲自交, the ballot must be in the office of the Absentee Election Manager by the close of business (but no later than 5 p.m.).